Saturday 4 September 2010

I'm just a sheep following the crowd

It seems like everyone is joining the website Luuux at the minute. I thought the idea of blogging, earning virtual money and then buying things was really fun so I made an account. The only problem is I'm not too sure what I want to do with it :S

I've had a couple of idea's but I really want your opinions as I'm hoping some of you will be my Luuux readers.
Here are some of the things I have thought of doing:
  • my day in pictures
  • OOTD posts
  • Sewing/DIY projects
That's all I've really thought of at the minute :S I want to try and keep the things I post on here separate from the things I post over there so I don't really want anything too make-up based. Let me know what you think :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm also on Luuux (Gaby Fauchon) and I post almost all of my blog posts here.

    ReplyDelete