Saturday 12 March 2011

A Little Personal Update

Recently, I just haven't been in the mood to blog :( I think it has a lot to do with not really having the money to buy new make-up or clothes or anything. I passed my driving test early January and pretty much all of my money has gone towards petrol and car insurance :( Hopefully though I've been saving up a little and selling some of my stuff so I will have a chance to go shopping soon. In the meantime this is what has been keeping me busy:


Some of you may also know that I had a university interview on the 28th February at Falmouth for their Fashion Design course. Out of my five university choices Falmouth was my first and I am so happy that I was offered a place to do my degree there next September :D Thankfully, the entry requirements are quite low because I am terrible in exams. I need to get 220 UCAS points which is 2 C's and a D.

Which brings me to the exam results that I received on Thursday. I was a little disappointed with my AS results so along with one modular exam I re-took three others and re-did my English coursework from last year. Again the results weren't perfect, but were better than last year so hopefully going to Falmouth will work out :) I got 2 B's and 3C's

The university also sent me a letter to say that if I accepted my place onto the course I would be given free ticket's to way the graduate fashion show at the end of this year which would be so amazing as it will really give me a chance to see what kind of things other people have created during their time there.

So basically, that is what has been happening with my and kind of why I haven't been paying much attention to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment