Wednesday 17 November 2010

NOTD - Barry M Nail Paint in Dusky Mauve

I've been buying loads of nail polishes but not really showing any of them so I thought it was time to start doing some regular NOTD posts. The first is Barry M's Dusky Mauve.

Charlotte over at Lipglossing did an amazing comparison post of this nail polish with the Chanel Paradoxal. Check that out here

It is such a beautiful colour when it catches the light but when you can't see the purple shimmer, it still makes a really nice winter-y colour. The picture is of two coats which is normal for most Barry M polishes to get a good opaque colour.

2 comments:

  1. I have this colour and I always get compliments on it at work :) I've never noticed the purple undertones in it though, I can defo see it here! I may have to get it on and have a good stare in the right light lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete