Wednesday 11 August 2010

Lincoln Haul

Me and the lovely Sophie (who is making a new blog to which I will link you too soon because she is AMAZING) went shopping on Thursday to Lincoln. I was so ridiculously excited! But the shops were such a fail and I only came home with one item of clothing :(

From Superdrug:
Batiste Nude Dry Shampoo
Barry M Lip Gloss in Coral
Sleek Kajal Liner in Nocturnal
Sleek Ink Pot in Dominatrix
Rimmel Matte Finish Top Coat

From Boots:
Models Own Polish in Nude Beige
Models Own Polish in Fuzzy Peach

From The Body Shop:
Watermelon Lip Balm



I got this jacket in Topshop in the sale for £25. I am sooo happy! I wanted one from River Island which was £50 but i'm glad I didn't buy it now!

These are a little controversial in my house. My dad likes them, my mum thinks they are ok and my sister hates that. I love them. They were £15 from Primark :)

Is it jut me or are a pair of white pumps always included in my haul posts haha -£2 from Primark

So you know how I love magazines ...




And then I bought Romeo and Juliet because I never read it as school :(

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I want to try the Sleek Kajal and the jacket looks comfy :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Love the polishes colours! I always pick up a pair of pumps from Primark too! They never stay white for long! :) x

    ReplyDelete