Wednesday 18 August 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Wishlist

When I get interested in a MAC collection I like to make these little wishlists. It is a good way for me to see clearly what I am interested in so I can have a good look into the products before they come out.

Innocence, Beware! Lipstick from Cruella De Vil

Oh So Fair Beauty Powder from Evil Queen

Vainglorious Eyeshadow from Evil Queen

I am just completely ignoring the packaging of these products, as I really dont like it at all, and focusing completely on the make-up. What have you seen so far that you like?

All pictures are from Temptalia

4 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks a gorgeous colour! Thats definitely going on my list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm not a fan at all of the packaging! Considering all the hype I'm really disappointed at the very simple design... not a lot of thought has gone into that one .. but meh...
    I posted about my wishlist for this collection: http://confessionsofanaussieshoeaholic.blogspot.com/2010/08/mac-venomous-villains-collection.html
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really fond of wishlists too! I also write some when a new Mac collection is coming.
    I have to write the one for Felines and Disney!
    X

    ReplyDelete