Tuesday 26 July 2011

International Swap goodies from Christine :)

Remember this post, where I was desperate to get my hands on a new tube of CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara? Well the super awesome Christine came to my rescue and this was the result of our little international swap :)

She packaged it in a super cute Luxe Box container which I believe is the Canadian version of the Glossy Box

The Goodies:
  • OPI Nail Lacquer in Skull & Glossbones
  • OPI Nail Lacquer in Mod About You
  • Essie Nail Polish in Braziliant
  • Essie Nail Polish in Super Bossa Nova
  • NYX Single Shadow in Champagne
  • CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
Skull & Glossbones - Mod About You

Super Bossa Nova - Braziliant

I honestly cannot thank Christine enough for agreeing to do this swap with me :) Everything was packaged so amazingly and all arrived without any problems. She also included a super sweet card which I stupidly forgot to photograph :(

You may remember if you have been a follower of mine for a while now that last February I did a swap with the lovely Emily and I think it is swaps like these that remind you how much fun Blogging can be. It is far too easy to be sucked into drama or the benefits of being contacted by PR companies when swaps like these show how we are all part of a community of people who have a genuine interest in beauty products are are always ready to help each other out when we want to get out hands on a product.

Over the next few weeks I will try and post some reviews/NOTD's of my lovely new polishes or you all to see :)

THANK YOU CHRISTINE!

2 comments:

  1. just checked her blog out,its fab,im now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww sweetie, it was my pleasure! can't wait to see all of the NOTDs. i have mod about you and i adore it! :D <3

    ReplyDelete