Thursday 28 July 2011

NOTD - Essie in Super Bossa Nova

Super Bossa Nova was one of the four nail polishes I received from the lovely Christine in our make-up swap. I have to say straight away, I think Essie is possibly my favourite nail polish brand. I currently own 6 of them but I cannot wait to get more :D

I'm not very good at describing colours but I would say Super Bossa Nova is a hot Purple-y Pink with amazing pink, purple and maybe a little blue shimmer. I think if you would like a better description you are best off checking out this post from scrangie, my favourite nail polish blogger or this post by Temptalia. I find it only needs two coats which is impressive for Essie as most of their polishes are known for being quite sheer.

This is my very poor attempt and try to capture the amazing shimmer in this polish. It is just such a beautiful colour and so perfect for summer. However I think for my this is the kind of colour I would prefer to wear on my toes rather than my fingers, but taking pictures of my feet just feels strange :P

No comments:

Post a Comment