Sunday 16 January 2011

COTW - Marine Conservation Society

This week I have chose the MCS as my Charity Of The Week. Their focus is to keep the UK sea's clean and keep a balance of the amount of wildlife currently inhabiting them. This is something that I feel is very important to me because I live on the East Coast of England and a lot of people I know, including my parents, rely on the high quality of our beaches to bring tourists to the area. The MCS are also currently supporting the TV chefs on Channel 4 who are working to improve the current state of out sea's.



If this sounds like a cause that you would like to get involved in then you can visit their website here where you will also find information on how to make a donation!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you, the pollution is horrible.
    I have given you an award on my blog :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete