Thursday 13 January 2011

Post Christmas Shopping

Ugh, January is such a depressing month :( But in an attempt to cheer myself up these are a few bits and pieces that I have picked up since Boxing Day :)

- Superdrug Head In The Clouds Dry Shampoo
- Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
- Superdrug Vitamin E Eye Cream
- Superdrug Vitamin E Illuminating Moisturiser
- Urban Decay Pigment in Shag
- Barry M Nail Paint in Blue Glitter
- Topshop Utilitarian Nail Polish
- ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in Apricot Beige
- ELF Eyelid Primer
- ELF Bronzing Powder in Luminance
- ELF All Over Colour Stick in Spotlight



Miss Selfridge Necklace - This was Half Price :)

Miss Selfridge & Topshop Ring - Both on sale :)

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
Good Charlotte - Good Morning Revival

Jack Wills Sweatpants - If you remember in this post I said I was going to take my Nike sweatpants back, well I did and I replaced them with these Jack Wills ones which I prefer so much more!

If you would like reviews on any of the make-up and beauty products just leave me a comment. I'm still working on my Mac Mineralize Satinfinish review, I just can't decide if I like it or not :(

7 comments:

  1. Ooo those rings are beautiful! Argh I swear Nars sheer glow is stalking me! I have seen it on loads of blogs, Im currently in a dilemma of whether to repurchase it or try another hmm the dilemmas we face x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i didn't know superdrug did their own dry shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought that barry m nail paint! haha :)
    I am in love with both of the rings, gorgeousss!

    www.daintymakeup.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow u brought loaddss of nice stuff~! how u likeing the nars foundation? any gd? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sammiebbz - I am loving it :) I haven't used another foundation since I bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sale shopping! Those rings are cute :o)

    Enter my £50 shoe voucher giveaway just click here for details ♥

    ReplyDelete