Sunday 2 January 2011

Something A Little Difference

I am sure that if you watch YouTube video's quite regularly, you may have noticed a little thing called Project For Awesome a few weeks ago. It really got me thinking about my contribution to charities and made me realise just how many organisations are out there aiming to make people's or animals lives just a little bit better. So after watching many moving P4A video's I decided that one of my new year's resolutions would be to donate £1 every week to a different charity. Now I know £1 really isn't a lot but I am hoping the "every little helps" idea will become a reality and my money will go towards some sort of great change.

Now, the biggest challenge is really going to be picking out the 52 charities that I am going to donate to over the next year and whether I can stick to my resolution. I really hope I do!

So now I am off to watch loads of P4A video's again and decide who to donate my money to :)

1 comment: