Saturday 12 September 2009

NYFW Spring/Summer 2010: Vena Cava

The focus this year for Vena Cava was really on wearable pieces for women. Nothing to over the top, nothing too edgy, but at the same time still being amazing and not boring. I think the collection had something for everyone:

Tribal Prints - not something I've ever really been into but i do love these dress.

A more rock & roll feel with a black dress and safety pins. They also carried body con over from previous seasons and i love the sleeves on the second dress.

Bright - I think this is probably something i would wear. I love it. I like the shape of the hem and neck lines.
My Favourite Piece from the whole collection - I love the cardigan and the shorts! I'm a bit of a sucker for high waisted hot pant shorts :) and the model's tan is amazing :)

All pictures are from www.style.com and all opinions are my own. Vena Cava also have their own blog so check them out!

2 comments:

  1. i am absolutely in love with the safety pin dress! & those shorts are beauties. ahhh i need clothes like these! x

    ReplyDelete