Tuesday 27 July 2010

My New Blog

You must know how annoying it is when you see someone online with something you want really bad but you know you have no way of getting it where you live. This is where my new blog comes to the Rescue Everything You Can't Get Your Hands On is where you will find magazines, make-up and lots more that is readily available where I live, but may not be for you.

My plan is to keep prices as low as possible by adding very little profit for myself and postage to a minimum. I really do hope it will be a success and i hope you all get the best use out of it.

Check It Out & Please Follow http://shoppingandshipping.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Great idea!.. If only some one from the us could do one then that would be great :) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSHHH NICE IDEA!!! BARRY M, INGLOT, SLEEK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Are you doing clothes too? I am nowhere near a primark :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! :) I've given you an award on my blog btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete