Saturday 24 July 2010

Some Sale Shopping

After making all of those clothing wishlists, i caved and bought a few things. Even though only one of them was actually on one of my "Things I'm Loving From ..." posts.

Cropped Jumper - £7.00 from Topshop in the sale. Should have been £28.00
Maxi Dress - £14.99 from MissGuided

Some close up's of the jumper






Chain Top - £5 from Republic in the sale. Should have been £19.99
I Heart LA Cropped Top - £10.00 from Republic in the sale. Should have been £14.99

Oh I do love a good sale shop :) I have a shopping trip planned in about two weeks so I might not be doing too many haul posts until then. Have you lovelies bought anything in the sales yet?

2 comments:

  1. i want that republic top so bad! youre lucky! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I adore that maxi !!!!!!!!!

    you have greta style <3

    MON CHERI !

    ReplyDelete