Wednesday 21 July 2010

What I Wore On - Wednesday 21st July 2010

I feel like I haven't done an Outfit Of The Day in ages. And now that I am constantly making clothing wishlists it means I am wanting and buying more clothes and hopefully I will be able to get more OOTD's done :)



I spent soo much time thinking about this skirt. Well technically it is a dress but I bought it to wear as a skirt. It took me about a week to even convince myself to order it, and then another week to pluck up the courage to wear it. I personally love it, but no one else does. What is your opinion on it? It's ok you can tell me if you don't like it :)

Maxi Dress - MissGuided
Black Vest - Topshop
Denim Jacket - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Bag - Miss Selfridge

Also, I passed my Theory Test today :) So I think I might label this maxi dress as my lucky dress!

1 comment:

  1. That is the most gorgeous outfit on you, its very young and fresh but has a classic feel to it too.

    Honestly, it's stunning.

    Congrats on your theory my sweet!

    x

    ReplyDelete