Monday 1 March 2010

February Favourites

I'm soo proud of myself for remembering to do this post :) I always forget to do monthly favourites :)

Avon Liquid Freeze Spray - How did i ever live without a quick drying spray?? I love this soo much and it makes painting my nails soo much quicker and easier :)

Nars Orgasm Blush - I feel like i've used this a lot this month, and now i have an angled brush i find it much easier to apply :)

China Glaze in Camisole - So i only get this about 2 or 3 days ago but i love it already. The consistency is fabulous and the colour is going to be perfect for school :)

Gosh Darling Lipstick - I find this much easier to apply that MAC's Myth lipstick and it's nice to wear in the daytime

Rimmel Clear Lipstick - I think i'm on my third tube of this now. I love it. It's perfect for when i don't want to use carmex and get lip balm all over my fingers

YSL EverLong Mascara - I recently did a review on this but it is currently scheduled so keep an eye out for it :)

Avon Angled Blush Brush - Used it every day since i got it and i think it makes applying any cheek product a billion times easier :)

Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation - It's lovely and light and feels fresh and i love the smell of it. I also have a review scheduled for this

2 comments:

  1. Love a bit of YSL

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have twitter sorry...or even facebook :( i found it too distracting.

    ah..yeah...im wondering if its excessive to buy quite a few blushers.. currently i have mac sincere, a random estee bronzer, mac pink swoon, natural collection pink cloud, and a random poundland rimmel one. so thats like...5 already, though admittedly 2 of them were £2.66 altogether and the estee was a gwp. i can take some solice from that therefore i have ermm 2 which i paid for properly lol... :/

    where do u get ur rimmel clear lipsticks btw? x

    ReplyDelete