Tuesday 16 March 2010

Review: YSL Everlong Mascara Waterproof

YSL EverLong Mascara Waterproof
in 1W

Cost: £21

My Thoughts: I've always believed that mascara is the one products that you really don't have to spend a lot of money on. My favourite brand for mascara is Maybelline because they are always coming out with something new. However i bought this just to try it out, and i am very impressed! I absolutely love the wand and the formula itself. It is my longest lasting mascara (but i think that is because it is waterproof) and the black is really intense which i like :) I think this product has opened my eyes to the YSL brand and i cant wait to try out some more things, especially the Pure Lipsticks, Rouge Volupte's and the new Teint Resist Foundation :) Something to remember is that is it a lengthening mascara so if you are looking for Voluptuous lashes, this may not be the product for you.

Where you can buy:
Boots
Debenhams
House of Fraser

Would i re-purchase: Maybe. I do love it, but it an expensive product to have to re-purchase every 4-6 months

Overall Score: 8/10

Other Pictures

The Wand
Bare Lashes
1 coat of mascara
2 coats of mascara
The Waterproof Test

Before the shower
After the Shower
It began to run a little along the bottom, but it was quite messy to begin with. Overall i am impressed because i dont have black streaming down my face :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i really want to try this, your lashes look gorgeous! is it really noticeable from a distance?
    That sounds a bit nonsensical, doesent it? haha! What i mean is do your lashes look noticeably longer when you are'nt up close? xx

    ReplyDelete