Tuesday 11 May 2010

Review: Mac Mineralize Blush in Rhapsody In Two

Mac Mineralize Blush
in Rhapsody In Two (from the Too Fabulous collection)

Cost: £17.50

My Thoughts: On my skin, this is a lot more like a highlighter than a blush. It comes out as a lovely shimmery product a lot like my Soft & Gentle MSF. The colours blend really nicely as one, but when I try to apply them individually, I see very little difference in colour on my face. The swatches below however tell a different story. If you are after a very pigmented blush, i don't think this is what you are looking for, but if you want something light and shimmery for the spring/summer months, go and check this out if you still can.

Where you can buy:
www.maccosmetics.co.uk
mac counters
mac stores

Would I re-purchase: probably not, but i am interested in some of the permanent mineralize blushes

Overall Score: 7/10

Other Pictures



2 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty, I really want it!
    I love shimmery products xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mix of colours. X

    ReplyDelete