Saturday 15 May 2010

Topshop Make Up Haul

Are you sick of seeing what everyone has bought from the new Topshop launch yet?? I'm not :)

I only picked up one item because I ordered online when Topshop were offering free delivery. I got the blush in Flush.

It's a very pretty bright pink (possibly with the tiniest undertone of orange/peach??) which blends out to a really pretty natural pink. Everyone seemed to be buying Neon Rose but when saw Holly review this, I knew this colour would suit me better!

when I first bought it, it was a lot smaller than I thought it would be, so I have included a picture next to a mac blush so you can kind of compare the size if you are also ordering online before checking them out in store.
I couldn't really get a good swatch because of lighting, but it's a really pretty colour. A lot of people have said the Topshop blushes are really the stand out products from the whole collection, so i'm glad it was my first purchase :)

There are still loads of other things i want to pick up, especially from the spring/summer line before it gets discontinued (i think it's on sale for 3 months before the next one) so let me know if you have bought something you really like!

What have you been buying from Topshop??

3 comments:

  1. Nothing yet but Neon Rose and Flush are on my current lust lists - thinking I'm going to trundle along to my local Topshop and see if they've got them in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the one item I really want to pick up from the topshop make up range :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Neon Rose and I love it. I'm glad I chose to get a blush first. I really want the nail polish in Nice n Neutral and the lipstick in Brighton Rock. X

    ReplyDelete