Thursday 2 July 2009

Product of the Week #1



This week i've found myself using my Boots 17 Instant Glow Bronzing Powder in Light a lot more than usual because it's been ridiculously warm and i don't tan very well so this makes it look like i do :)


i always wanted to try a bronzer but because im soo pale i thought it would look silly. The only reason i got this was because 17 were doing a 3 for 2 offer and my friend uses it and said it's good. I got it in light so its not too dark and just looks like the natural colour that i tan (when the sun eventually gets to me)

I think if like me you are wary of using bronzer this is a great product to go for or something like the natural collections one. That way if its not a product you can get on with, you aren't wasting your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment