Monday 29 June 2009

Haul

These are just a few things i have picked up over the past month




Avon Nailwear Pro in Coral Beat (left) and Sunshine (right)

one coat on Coral Beat

two coats of sunshine

These polishes are really nice and a really good price for the amount you get, i think they're £5 for 12ml. I hope to get a few more of them over the summer because they have really nice pinks and purples, and then in the winter i might get some of their blues :)

Avon Glazeware Extreme in Golden

These lipglosses are my favourite (i think i've mentioned that previously) so i love getting discontinued colours out of my mums Avon Rep book. This is the most recent addition to my collection and i think when i get a few more i might do a review of them all.

Shadowstix in natures sparkle

I'm not too sure what i think of this yet and i think its a discontinued products but i think the colour is perfect for the crease if im doing a natural look.

Rimmel lipstick in frosted

As you can see in the first picture this is a very sheer golden colour that is really easy to wear in the daytime.

No 7 Age Rewind foundation
This foundation is way tooo dark for me but it was on sale in boots for like £1 instead of £11 :O and when i mix it with my normal foundation it makes me look naturally tanned or sometimes i just put it on my cheeks as a base for bronzing powder :)

This is Rimmel Sun Shimmer in light before it is rubbed in.

And this is what it looks like when it is only slightly rubbed in, but i prefer my fake tan to look a little paler than this so i rub it in more and then apply a second coat if needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment