Tuesday 30 June 2009

Wishlist of the day


I haven't been to work in about 2 weeks so actually getting anything on any of my wishlists may begin to become impossible :( but my lusting of today is this top

There's nothing very exciting about the colour but i love the cut and the prices isn't too bad. It's from topshop and they have it in loads of different colours so if i do get round to getting it and i like it i might got more :)

An update on my previous wishlist: MY MUM ORDERED BREAKING DAWN FOR ME :) AHHHH!! IM SOOOO EXCITED!! IT SHOULD BE HERE MY FRIDAY BY THE VERY LATEST! I SWEAR IT WILL BE THE LONGEST 3 DAYS OF MY LIFE WAITING FOR IT.

and also i was talking to my friend josh today and we decided that when the New Moon film comes out in november were gonna go to the cinema i'm gonna make and wear a Team Edward t-shirt and get some fangs and he is gonna make and wear a Team Jacob t-shirt and we're gonna get him some wolf claws :) it's gonna be fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment