Sunday 22 November 2009

Hand Cream Freebies :)

If you read this post you will know i got the December Issue of Marie Claire yesterday and it came with a free hand cream. I'm made me realise that withing the past year i have received 3 free hand creams from different magazines, all of which i have really liked but none of which i have used up or re-purchased. These are the one's i have:
(From L to R) - Neal's Yard Frankincense Hydrating Cream, L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Dream and Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy

and this is what they look like:

(L to R) Neal's Yard, L'Occitane, Crabtree & Evelyn

I think out of the three the L'Occitane one is my favourite because it is the richest and im amazes me how easily it just melts on the skin. The only reason i haven't finished these or re-purchased any is because i'm not really in the market for a hand cream. I don't really feel that my hands are dry enough to need to use one every day.

I think over all i could give:

Neal's Yard - 6/10 - i really don't like the smell

L'Occitane - 9/10 - i love how it melts

Crabtree & Evelyn - 8/10 - it's a little bit greasy

Where to purchase

The Neal's Yard Cream (25g) (The same size as mine) - £10.50 - can be purchased here

The L'Occitane Cream (150ml) (5 times bigger than mine - £16.50 - can be purchased here

The Crabtree & Evelyn Cream (100ml) (2 times bigger than mine) - £10.00 - can be purchased here

2 comments:

  1. I didn't like the smell of the Neal's Yard Cream at all- it was horrible! I gave it to my Mum! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all 3 of those too. I think I prefer the Crabtree & Evelyn one the best - I love the smell!

    Isn't the Neal's Yard one a facial moisturiser? I agree that the smell wasn't nice! x

    ReplyDelete