Sunday 22 November 2009

My Lipstick Army .... If you can call it that

I recently read Marcia's post on all of her lipsticks and lipglosses and i decided to give it a go myself but just with lipsticks. I used to have alot more than this but i never used them so i gave them to my sister :)

The three at the back are:

Rimmel Rich Moisture in Dreamy, Estee Lauder Perfect Lipstick in Perfect Russet, NYX Round Lipstick in Frosted Flakes

The four infront of them are:

Barry M Lip Paint in 129, Barry M Lip Paint in Touch of Magic, Barry M Lip Paint in 101, Stila LipColor in Laurel

The Four infront of them are:

NYX Round Lipstick's in Orange Soda, Circe, Iris, Nivea Lip Care Pearl & Shine

The three at the front are:

Mac's Nude Rose, Angel & Bubbles

I used to never wear lipstick but since i started blogging and really getting into make-up i have become sooo addicted to lipsticks instead :) My favourites are mac's simply for the colour payoff
If you would like swatches or reviews of any of these lipsticks just let me know in the comments :)

4 comments:

  1. Wooo, thanks for doing this hunni. Yeah theyre like little soldiers arent they?
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah they are :P
    but your collection is sooo much more impressive than mine :(
    haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection hunny. Might have to do this myself.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection, especially nude rose, such a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete