Friday 6 November 2009

October Favourites and One Regret!


I don't usually do monthly favourites because i always forget and then leave it too late but i'm gonna give it a go this month (even though it is pretty late!) I'm just gonna get straight into it:

Harper's Bazaar November 2009 issue - Mainly because i love the picture on the front :)

Nivea Oil Free Moisturising Fluid - I've had this for ages now and still don't feel the need to try something new. It moisturises so well and soaks in super fast!

Mac DSquared2 Lipstick in Nude Rose - I am soo mad with my self that i didnt get a back up of this lipstick before it sold out :( It is like my perfect shade!!

Mac Paint Pot in Painterly - Doing a good job of replacing my UDPP :)

No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in Damson Dream - Amazing Winter colour. It's a shame i can't wear it for school!

Boots 17 Single Eyeshadow in Statuesque - Such an amazingly pretty colour for an even more amazing price. I dont have Mac's Style Snob but i think it is a little bit like that

Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium - So glad my mum replaced this. It is my HG powder!

Avon Conditioning nail enamel remover - It makes my nails feel really soft :) and i got it on sale for 99p :)

And the BIG regret:

Mac's Dazzleglass in My Favourite Pink - It's horrible. It doesnt taste nice. The glitter is far too chunky and it hurts. It's such a shame because it is such a pretty colour :(


1 comment:

  1. i hate it when i forget to get backups of products that are so perfect! x

    ReplyDelete