Monday 9 November 2009

New Cover Girl LashBlast

I have been so fortunate this week because two of my friends went to Florida on holiday and picked me some things up while they were they because i cant get them in the UK. The first is a back up of Cover Girls LashBlast which is probably my favourite mascara! I now have 3 that are all slightly different. My new one is the regular but in Black Brown rather than Very Black like the one i originally have.


It's perfect because it give the same volume and lift but the change in colour means i can wear brown in the day and then my more intense black at night :)

I'll do a separate post on the other ting my other friend brought back :)

1 comment:

  1. Mine too I also got covergirl lash blast luxe which is shimmery and gorge xx

    ReplyDelete