Sunday 22 November 2009

Product Rave: Boots 17 Eyeshadows

These eyeshadows have got to be the best thing i have discovered this year. They are soo smooth, the colour pay off is amazing and they cost les than £4.00!
With the light shining on them
i think i prefer the eye's range because they are alot nicer to work with, but the glitter ones deffinatly add something nice to a night time look :)


next time you are in Boots check these out :) and if you don't like them, send them to me :P haha
have you got any of these? what do you think of them??

3 comments:

  1. Oo pretty. I adore boots, non-pushy sales assistants, advantage points and excellent lunch deals. What more could a girl ask for!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, I have a pinkish gold, I think its called Fairground or Carnival? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours, I do love 17 shadows! xxx

    ReplyDelete