Tuesday 17 November 2009

Updated Magazine Collection & Storage

It was requested to show my current Magazine collection so here it is for anyone that is interested :)

It currently takes up 3 shelves.
On the First self there is:

Vogue's
Harper's Bazaar's


Nylon's

One issue of Interview

And then on the second shelf there are:

Instyle's


Some Teen Vogue's

Glamour's

My New Vanity Fair :)


And then a random bunch of books that include:
An issue of Dazed & Confused
Beautyfull by Rankin
Style A to Zoe by Rachel Zoe
A French Issue of Elle
A Jack Wills catalogue
and a book on 100 new Fashion Designers

Then on the third shelf there is:
Marie Claire's

and finally Elle's

I hope you enjoyed that :)
If you have any questions about any of the magazine then let me know :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that's amazing!
    It makes me want to keep all mine like i used to... had an epic clear out ages ago and ripped out all the good pics.
    I might start up the collection again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thats some collection! do you buy each one every month?

    this makes me want to start my own :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I cannot believe how mny mags you have!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete