Thursday 5 November 2009

Magazine Haul - With a free Nail Polish!

To feed my crazy magazine addiction i picked up the latest issue of Glamour today. It has an amazing interview inside with the people that play Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett and the pictures are really coool :)

But the main reason i got it was for the fre nail polish which i have done a post about here on my nail polish blog
I've noticed that for the past two years now Glamour have given away something from benefit and a nail polish from nails inc. every year :) I hope they keep that up!

2 comments:

  1. I find Glamour really boring these days (I used to buy it religiously about 5 years ago) - Is it just me is their less make-up in it now? So buying it for that nail varnish though, gorgeous shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glamour is my favourite magazine so definitely gonna pick up a copy, £2 for a magazine and a nail varnish is such a bargain x

    ReplyDelete