Tuesday 1 June 2010

May Favourites

I think just about everyone in the UK has been taking advantage of the great weather this month, and my May Favourites represent that :)


St. Moriz Self Tanning Mousse Wearing Shorts, dresses and leggings means having to add a little colour to my legs, and this is the only thing i have been using recently

Avon SPF 50 Sun Cream I'm a little overprotective of my skin, especially in the summer so i like to wear SPF 50 under my make-up

Lush Tea Tree Water This is so great as a freshening spray on a hot day, I love it!

Topshop Cream Blush in Flush This is my first ever cream blush, and although it is a kind of cream to powder, i really like it, I cant wait to get some more :)

Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle I LOVE THIS! I kind of neglected it for a while, but this makes an amazing eye shadow! if you have it, try it on your eyes.

Benefit You Rebel Lite Tinted Moisturiser I love this when it's too hot to wear full foundation, but i can only really wear it on good skin days

Essie Nail Polish in Van D'Go I love this on my toes when I'm wearing sandals. LOVE IT!

Maybelline Wet Shine Gloss in Clearly Coral So glad to have this product back in my life!

W7 Metallic eye shadows in Golden Eye, Bronzed & Burnt Plum These are my new loves. Can't wait to get more :)

3 comments:

  1. Those W7 eye shadows look gorgeous!!!! :) So does the TopShop cream blush - I have two others and love them!! :)

    Where do you get the Essie nail polishes from? I can't find them anywhere!! :(
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favourites, I really want to try benefit you rebel tinted moisturiser! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the W7 eyeshadows too and I love them :) sooo pigmented and sparkly! Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete