Sunday 6 June 2010

Some Things I Picked Up ...

I've picked up quite a few things over the past week that I thought I would share with you all :)nat

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Apple Blossom
Natural Collection Sheer Natural Lipstick in Lotus
Natural Collection Juicy Lips Lipgloss in Fondant
Barry M Nail Paint in Blueberry Ice Cream
Boots 17 Nail Polish in Parma Violet
Boots 17 Nail Polish in Sherbet Lemon
Boots 17 Nail Polish in Mint Choc Chip
St Moriz Glitz Shimmering Bronzing Body Souffle
SunIn Spray-In Hair Lightener in Super

And then we headed to Primark :)

Denim Jacket - £13.00

Beach Dress - £3.00

White V-Neck T-shirt - £2.00

Black V-Neck T-Shirt - £2.00

Floral Scarf - £3.00

And then of course there are the magazines :)

we have:
  • InStyle
  • Harper's Bazaar
  • Elle
  • Vanity Fair
Then, Tesco had paperbacks on buy one get one free so i picked up:

  • One Day by David Nicholls
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

5 comments:

  1. Not a fan of the picture they chose for the Elle cover. She looks so much better on the subscription cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuuuu - I love the beach dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just finished reading The Time Travellers Wife! It is pretty good! Perfect for a summer read!! :) Lovely haul! I love that summer dress and denim jacket!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys! I have all of those polishes you bought and the Lotus lipstick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the scarf, and those 17 polishes look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete