Wednesday 2 June 2010

What I Wore On - Wednesday 2nd June 2010

It was really hot, and i was at work in jeans all day so when my mum decided we were going to have a BBQ on the beach i decided i would change into some denim shorts and a nice loose top :)
Also, the weather is suppose to just keep getting better over the next week so i will hopefully get some more OOTD's done for you all :)



Whilst i was taking these pictures, look who decided to join me :) Brian!
And then, this is the only picture of my i took when we got to the beach :) With my lovely fake tanned legs :P

Top: ASOS
Shorts: Old Dorothy Perkins jeans that i cut
Shoes: Primark
Bracelet: Primark
Nail Polish: Essie's Van D'Go
Fake Tan: Rimmel Sun Shimmer

3 comments:

  1. really pretty :) i adore that toenail color! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the top, pretty !
    I love this 'do, i think it suits you very well :)
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable, I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete