Sunday 25 October 2009

Birthday Clothes Haul

When we were in meadowhall i told my mum the only places i really wanted to go to were Zara & H&M because they dont have those shops in places like Grimsby & Lincoln which is where i usually shop. They dont have online stores either :( But then we also did Topshop & Warehouse. There were some other sops we went to but i didn't get anything. I am going to include prices for everything, not as a way of showing of but so if you like something you will know where i got it and how much it was!

This top was from Warehouse and was £28.00
it buttons up at the back - it is soooo cute :)
Just a plain black vest from Topshop - £6.00
Nude/Peach body-con skirt from Topshop - £22.00
I already have this is pale grey and love it!
Blouse from H&M for £14.99 - I'm not too sure about this now :S i'll probably get some wear out of it on holiday because its nice & light
The pattern close up
Some Loose trousers my mum got me from Miss Selfridge for £10 in the sale
i wanted them for the flight because they feel like PJ's, they are sooo comfy!
super coool pockets
Blazer from H&M for£24.99
Cream top with pleated front from Zara - £25.90

And finally some new jeans! i never buy jeans because i think they are boring things to buy i got these in zara for £29.99. They are a little bit too long but i just roll them up :)

My mumalso got my this bag because it was on my birthday list. £10 in the sale at Miss Selfridge. I think when i put my left over money in the bank i'll order this is cream too because i love it :)


That's all i bought :) but there were a few things i saw that i think i will now get online because after shopping i went to see some more of my family and they gave me money :)


No comments:

Post a Comment