Sunday 18 October 2009

My Holiday To Morocco

some of you may know (if you follow me on twitter) that i'm going to Morocco on holiday. You may think im being really ungrateful but i dont really want to go. I get really bad headaches in hot weather and cant spend more than like 3 hours outside so it just pointless me going to a country in Africa for a week. I personally wanted to go to Greece because since i've started studying Philosophy i've been really getting into it. But to try and get myself a little more ecxited about the trip i thought i would post about it.

We are going to ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie in Marrakach. From what my mum and sister have told me, its not even open yet because it is brand new. These are some of the pictures from their website:





It looks really nice but i imagine outside the hotel to be just like Egypt. Everyone you see is pretty much male because of their cultural views on women, and if you walk past shops and stuff they touch your arms to try and get you to go in. It isn't very nice. But Moroccan fabric is really famous so if i get to go to a market or something i'll try and pick some up.

Have any of you ever been to Morocco?? If you have let me know what you thought!

I also really need some idea's of what to pack. I really don't care too much for summer dressing. I much prefer fall. So if you have any outfit idea's or holiday snaps i'de be happy to look. And also, are there any beauty products you cannot travel without???

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    I know what you mean about hot weather doll, it does make your head pound a bit if it's too hot. Just make sure you keep plenty of fluid about and pack a sunhat!

    I think those pics look like heaven though! x

    ReplyDelete