Sunday 18 October 2009

My Mac Collection

I'll be the first to admit that my mac collection isn't very big but i love it and hope to keep collecting :)

I have 4 eyeshadows. They are:
Smoke & Diamonds (Starflash).
Cranberry (Frost).
All That Glitters (Veluxe Pearl).
Et Tu, Bouquet? (Frost).

I have One blush. It is:
Well Dressed (Satin).

I have Three Lipsticks. They are:
Nude Rose (Lustre).
Bubbles (Glaze).
Angel (Frost).
I have One Dazzleglass. It is:
My Favourite Pink (Dazzleglass Creme).

And that's it :) My nan just phones my mum and told her what she got my from mac for my birthday :) i'm super excited!! and my mum told me she wasn't going to buy me any make-up she was just going to give me money so i could get it myself :) I was going to order Nars Laguna Bronzer earlier but it comes to £27.00 when you add postage & tax!! i think that is a little steep for a bronzer! does anyone know what the mac ones are like??

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't bother with the NARS Laguna, I paid £22 for mine from Space NK & It really isn't worth it. Yes, its a good product, but theres better ones, the mac bronzers are just as good:) If not theres a nice illamsqua one or I've heard the ELF studio ones are really good & the Barry M one:)

    Peachykeen & Dainty Mineralize (dupe for NARS Deep Throat) blushes are gorgeous & Sable is a great e/s from mac:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete