Friday 9 October 2009

Recent Purchases

I'm not going to bore you with a big excuse for why I haven't blogged much recently I'm just gonna get to the fun stuff and show you what I've been buying:

Style A to Zoe: I think if you are a fan of the Rachel Zoe project or just like the was Rachel Zoe dresses you will like this book. And its quite cheap on WHSmith at the minute. That's where i got it from.

Desperately Seeking Susan: I haven't watched this yet because i really just haven't had the time but i like the way Madonna use to dress so i think i will like it :)

The September Issue: I was sooo excited about this DVD! It's basically the real Devil Wears Prada. To be honest it made me really hate Anna Wintour sometimes but its a good movie if you are interested in magazines or fashion.

Batiste Original & Tropical: Miracle in a can. i don't think i need to say anymore :)

Mac Angel Lipstick: I recently bough this off a blog sale. I will be doing a separate post all about it soon.

The blog i bought it off is here and her make-up blog is here. She is called Talita and she is pretty fabulous

2 comments:

  1. I've got that Style A-Zoe book- really enjoyed it! It's beautiful!

    I watched The September Issue the other day- a nice bit of indulgence!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. batiste tropical is the best!
    & i love desperately seeking susan - after i saw it i went through a phase of dressing like her! xx

    ReplyDelete