Saturday 10 October 2009

More American Magazine Drama

Now i know that this is a make-up blog but I'm still hoping someone out there could help me. There are soo many American magazines that i want to get my hands on but it is so difficult where i live. I was thinking that if someone from or America (or England) could get me these magazines on a regular basis we could do like a monthly swap?? either in exchange for a British Magazine you are interested in, or some British make-up that comes to the same price as the magazine every month??

The magazines i want are:
  • American Vogue
  • American Elle
  • Interview
  • American Harper's Bazaar
  • Rolling Stone
Please let me know if you can help with any of these. THANK YOU! x

4 comments:

  1. Ebay is your best bet.

    They have got the latest Interview mag >

    http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?LH_AvailTo=3&_nkw=interview+magazine+oct+2009&_dmpt=UK_Magazines&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Borders? They always have loads of american magazines :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still trying to get my hands on octobers Interview
    but I'm not willing to pay £20 on ebay for it!
    Will have to check out borders, see if theyve got it

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Victoria - thank you for the link :)
    @ ellie - i dont have a borders near me :(

    ReplyDelete