Thursday 22 October 2009

Nars Jungle Red Nail Polish :)


A delivery from the fabulous Cosmetic Candy came today of a Nars nail polish i got off her blog sale :) I've never bought anything from nars before because i think the shipping is expensive online and i dont have a counter anywhere near me. This is what the nail polish looks like:


I love it :) It's sooo nice and will not be my last Nars Nail Polish i am sure :) Rowena was also kind enough to throw in a few extra's in my parcel :)

There is a Cosmetic Candy badge (that will now live on my school bag), a cute little card, some Parma Violets and a mini face serum by Organic Elements :)

Thank You Rowena :)

1 comment:

  1. Just took a look at ur other blog and I love this blog too!!Pls check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip blog!!

    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete