Monday 18 January 2010

My Least Favourites from Golden Globes 2010

I wasn't going to do a least favourite post because i know a lot of times goes into a red carpet dress, but i figures what the hell, it will be fun to see of you agree or disagree with me :)

Mariah Carey in Herve Leger - Put it away love!

Sandra Bullock in Bottega Veneta - i wish the skirt of the dress wasn't so sheer :( the top part is beautiful

Heidi Klum in Roberto Cavalli - She is beautiful with a fabulous figure and this just hides it all

Diane Kruger in Christian Lacroix - Really not feeling the sleeves

Christina Hendricks in Christian Siriano - I love everything apart from the skirt under the ruffles

Cher - She looks like something out of the the Adam's Family

7 comments:

  1. haha I totally agree with you, I love all your favourites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! Well apart from the Christian Siriano which I do quite like. The rest are not so hot. And 'Put it away love' haha absolutely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think Cher looks like she belongs in the Adams family! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely agree apart from christina hendricks. i think the ruffles just help show off her curvy figure xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree apart from Sandra Bullock's which I kinda like. Mariah looks awful! Sack the stylist! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. agree. christina hendricks's and cher's are not working! christina's dress reminded me a very expensive bed sheet/skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marian Carey really needs to learn that she is too old to be getting her boobs out like that and Cher, does she have a stylist?

    ReplyDelete