Sunday 17 January 2010

Weekly Challenge - Week One

I've come to the conclusion, if don't set myself a target for something, i will never do it. So I've decided to set myself some challenges every Sunday evening, to try and complete throughout the week :)

My First Challenge

To use a different lipstick everyday for 6 days (i tend not to wear make-up on Sunday's)

I find that recently I've been neglecting lip colours and just going straight for lip balms. I just need to start using all of these again before they go off.


(L to R) Modesty, Nude Rose, Hue

(L to R) Angel, Bubbles, Myth

Once I've tried them out over the 6 days I'll decide on my favourite and wear that for the whole 6 days of the next week :)

My Second Challenge

I'm kind of annoyed with myself for not joining in with Cat's Weight Loss Challenge so I'm just going to set myself my own goal on here every week. I plan to lose 1 pound which i know isn't a lot but if i lose one every week, all of those ones add up :) I've been doing the Danielle Lloyd workout DVD for the past two night with my sister and we have so much fun doing it and laughing at each other :)

My Third Challenge

I've decided i'd like the learn a language after i dropped French & German at school a few years ago. I've been thinking about Italian or maybe carrying on with the French that i already know :)
My Challenge will be to listen to one "Learn French" and one "Learn Italian" podcast in the next week :) i'll try to keep you updated with what i learn :)

My Fourth Challenge

To drink at least one bottle of water a day. I know one bottle is less that what i should be aiming for but i always choose fizzy drinks over juices and water so i think if i ease myself into it maybe i'll drink more over the weeks :)

Oh and also here is a little picture of Brian:

Licking The Lid Of Life


6 comments:

  1. Im doing something like your first challenge I did a post on it earlier!! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a similar challenge to your first one. I haven't blogged about it yet but I will next weekend :) How exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh great challenges. I like the lipstick one :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenges, especially the lipstick one, I need to do something similar, I always stick to the same make up everyday. Good luck with the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are interesting challenges! I'm trying to do the same as you for the first one, but with eyeshadows xD

    I'd like to learn Spanish. It's so easy to learn, it's like a mix of English and French. French is my first language, so if you have any problems, let me know, I'll be happy to help you (=

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats some fun challenges! im loving all those lovely shades :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete