Saturday 9 January 2010

Snowy Day :)

I don't really feel like taking about make-up today, because i had soo much fun in the snow and thought i would just share some pictures :)

The beginning of our snowman
Starting on the second bit
Yes, i am a pro ;)
Not Happy
HAPPY!

Me & Wade at the park (frozen lake!)
how pretty is the lake :) but we were too scared to walk on it - this is the lake my dad owns in the summer and he hires boats out on it :)
cos i'm cool in my Jeep hat :)
Me & Wade
Wade & Aimee (my sister)
I fell over :( and they didnt help ... they just took pictures :( haha
Hot Chocolate Break before we go back to snowman building
Aimee & Me
Zebra PJ's FTW!!
We went up the other end of the road to steal their snow :)
Taa Daa :)
I hope you liked these pictures :)

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing photos of snow, looks like lots of fun! and those hot chocolates look super yummy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yours jammies!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun and I've got Zebra print pj bottoms too (mines are from Primark :D ) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the days of building snowmen. lol

    ReplyDelete