Sunday 3 January 2010

My Favourite Products of 2009

My plan was to do this post during 2009 but i completely forgot sorry :(

The Products

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium - When i first got this i was just like ... well ok this is no better than my £4 boots 17 powder, but i was completely wrong. The finish of this gives a perfect glow and sets my foundation without making my face completely matte. And on a very good skin day, it has enough coverage to wear either on it's own or just with concealer

CoverGirl Lash Blast - Probably my favourite mascara of the year because it does everything i want a mascara to do It's a perfect black, gives volume, adds length and lasts most of the day. The only downside is my Very Black one has started to dry up now :(

Rimmel Lipstick in Clear - I love to use this when i don't need something quite as strong as carmex. I've got through 2 of these already which i think is really good because i never finish lipsticks :)

Mac Paint Pot in Painterly - Its a great base for eyeshadows, a great everyday colour if you want something really quick and simple and i know i probably shouldn't do this but it is a perfect skin match for me to use it as a concealer ... lol :)

Boots 17 Bronzer in Light - My first ever bronzer and i love it. It's light enough to dust all over the face as a powder without looking dirty if you don't want to fake tan your face but still want the colour. Then i use my slightly darker bronzer from mac for my cheeks

Mac Lipstick in Angel - Such a great pink colour that can be worn both day and night. I think it's a frost finish but it doesn't come out overly frosty, it just looks really nice :)

Soap & Glory i-Foam body wash - I know i only got this like a week before the end of 2009 but i love it soo much i feel like it deserves a place on this list. I've used it everyday since i got it and it is probably my favourite thing out of my S&G Hat Box

4 comments:

  1. I recently got Angel and i'm loving it. Recently got the MSF too in light but I think I wish I'd got the next darker one up lol. What kinda brush do you use to apply yours as I'm not sure i'm doing it right lol cuz I'm new to Mac :-/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i've never seen the rimmel clear lipstick before, I may have to try that :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love msf natural too it's so good :). I think I need to get myself that bronzer. Have heard you mention it loads I feel the need to try it haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I definitely need to try the soap and glory body wash - i've heard so many good things! xo

    ReplyDelete