Tuesday 16 February 2010

Boots 17 Eye Shadow Overview

You probably know by now that i LOVE these eye shadows, so i thought i would do a little overview of the 5 i own :)


(From L to R) Spirit (Glitter), Statuesque, Mardi Gras, Funfair, Chalise (Glitter)

The swatches on the left are applied wet & the ones on the right are applied dry
(From Top to Bottom) Statuesque, Mardi Gras, Funfair, Chalise, Spirit



I really cannot recommend these enough! remember, just get through the first powdery layer of shadow and they become much smoother and easier to work with :)

4 comments:

  1. I am loving Statuesque... thanks for the recommendation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look really pretty, I want some! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those look pretty pigmented! Gorgeous =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Spirit But i dont think it suits me i wish it did though x

    ReplyDelete