Saturday 20 February 2010

Review: Barry M Lip Gloss Wand in Pastel Pink (4)

Barry M Lip Gloss Wand
in Pastel Pink (4)

Cost: £4.25 but a lot of superdrug's are doing 2 lip products for £7 at the minute

My Thoughts: The first thing that its you when you open this is the smell. It is delicious! i love it :) The colour itself is a very blue toned baby pink, so if you have slightly stained teeth, this gloss will just emphasise them :( I know a few people find this far too pale to work with, and trust me i understand this, but a thin layer of it can look pretty, without something too Lady Gaga. Do you know what i mean?? You can see glitter in the tube, but not a lot comes out which i like :) I don't find it too sticky but it doesn't really last very long.

Where you can buy:
Superdrug
Boots
some Supermarkets

Would i re-purchase: Yes, and i really like the look of the Toffee one :)

Overall Score: 8/10

Other Pictures

The Wand
Bare Lips
A thin layer of gloss

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try some of there lip glosses! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look at this and never buy it. Looks lovely on you! xo

    ReplyDelete