Monday 15 February 2010

Review: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation
in Ivory (2)

Cost: I got this for £3.99 but i think it retails normally for £5.99

My Thoughts: Ok, so i bought this on a whim simply because it was on sale because its a new product :) My First impressions were that it was quite difficult to blend because it a slightly thick. This therefore means that it is a medium-full coverage foundation which for me is very good :) The bottle says its lasts up to 16 hours so in true reviewing style, i wore it alone to see how long it lasted. Sadly, after 4 hours, i had to reapply it because i was all gone :( The next day i wore it with a powder and it lasted much longer! It also has SPF 20 which is VERY good, especially because it is now nearly summer :) Oh and it is in a glass bottle and has a pump which i am very impressed with, especially for a £6 foundation :) Overall, i can live with the thickness of this, i really really like it

Where you can buy:
Superdrug
Boots
Some Supermarkets

Would i re-purchase: definitely :)

Overall Score: 9/10

Other Pictures
Bare Skin (haha sorry about the towel)
With Lasting Perfection
It was these pictures which made me see just how good at covering this foundation is :) So if you have a spare £6 (or £4 if it is still on offer) go and pick it up and give it a try :)

5 comments:

  1. woah you skin looks flawless! :O you so made me wanna pick up this foundation now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I don't use liquid foundation but it's made me want to try it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this foundation after doing the same and getting it on sale. It's great for the price!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little jealous as your skin looks just about perfect before you even put any makeup on!

    ReplyDelete