Wednesday 24 February 2010

Review: Sleek Sunset Eye Shadow Palette

Sleek Eye Shadow Palette
in Sunset

Cost: £4.99

My Thoughts: I always thought that i would never buy any of the sleek palettes because i always forget about using palettes and just use my single eye shadows. However, when i saw the the Sleek counter at Lincoln, i just couldn't resist :) The pigmentation of the shadows is incredible for the price and the range of colours and finishes they offer throughout all of their palettes is extremely impressive for a high street make-up brand. I do think however that with some of the lighter shades, you have to apply a lot to get to see the colour more then the shimmer or apply them wet.

Where you can buy:
Superdrug

would i re-purchase: yes :) i would also buy other palettes in the sleek range

Overall score: 9/10

Other Pictures



4 comments:

  1. This palette is so gorgeous! And the colours are so vibrant. I love this too, but I've also been forgetting to use it! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave palette, love it! Have used it so many times xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous! I am going out an buying that palette now! :D x

    ReplyDelete