Wednesday 17 February 2010

Honeyz Haul

So if you follow me on Twitter you may know that i have been home alone for the past 3 days because my mum, dad and sister decided then wanted to spend a few days in Whitby. I however could not tear myself away from this blog and the lovely internet so i stayed home :) While they were there they found the cutest little shop called Honeyz which is family run bath products business, a lot like Lush, but on a much smaller scale. These are the things they brought back with them :)


A Pineapple Bath Bomb, This looks a lot like the Vanilla Fountain from Lush, but it's smaller and smells like Pineapple :)

Heart Shaped bath bomb - I cant quite decide what this smells like ... and because i wasn't there when it was bought i have no idea what it is :( but it's smells lovely :)

Mini Bath Bomb Cubes :) HOW CUTE?!?!

A Mango smelling bath bomb

"Ocean Breeze" Bath Bomb

Mini Bath Marbles (i think they are just like the mini cubes but circles instead)

Honey Soap - you have no idea how good this smells ... it better than Lush's Honey I Washed The Kids ... and i think its cheaper too LOVE IT!

Another heart shaped bath bomb
Not all of this stuff is mine, some is my sisters, but i'll try to either do a review myself for everything or get my sister to tell me what she thinks. I really do urge you to check out their website http://www.honeyzbathproducts.co.uk/ because it's always nice to help out independent businesses where you can right?! :) If you get anything please let me know because i want to hear all about it :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm intrigued :) I love small businesses and the prices are always cheaper!
    But I've put myself on a spending ban til April :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that bath stuff makes me want to have a bath!

    ReplyDelete