Saturday 13 February 2010

Review: Boots 17 Eyeshadow in Funfair

Boots 17 Single Eyeshadow
in Funfair

cost: i think they are something like £3.49, but there is a deal at the minute that's 2 for £6!


My Thoughts: You may already know that i love Boots 17 eye shadows. After buying my first few Mac shadows, i thought i would never bother with any others but i'm soo glad i got these! This colour is a lot like the collection 2000 Dazzle Me in Paradise, if you have ever seen it??Maybe a little less orange :) i'll try to add a picture at the bottom. You have to get through the first layer of shadow which can be a little powdery, but one you do they are soo smooth and creamy. I always use a primer with my shadows so i can't comment on creasing!

Where You Can Buy:
Boots

Would i re-purchase: yes, i love the colour and the shadows in general

Overall Score: 9/10

More Pictures




Collection 2000 Dazzle Me in Paradise

4 comments:

  1. Oooh this colour looks gorgeous. I always swatch this bronzey colour by 17 but I never buy it. I don't know why because it's so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I must go check funfair out its such a pretty colour! *off too boots* lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both those colours, defo will look out for them. x

    ReplyDelete