Monday 1 February 2010

January Favourites

I am starting as a plan to go on, by remembering to do monthly favourites! This is what i picked for January:

Boots 17 eyeshadow in Statuesque - seriously, just go and try this shadow. You need to get through the top layer so it is more creamy and less powdery buy you can do this by just rubbing your finger over it a little. I love the colour and how easy it blends.

Mac Pink Swoon Blush - I love the colour and the finish of this blush. Sheertones are soo easy to work with and the colour looks really bright but it doesn't look too over the top.

Urban Decay Skyscraper Mascara - My new favourite :) As soon as i finish this sample size i want to go and get the full size of it. It's lovely!

Mac Florabundance Lipglass - perfect colour for a nude lip. I love it with Myth Lipstick :)

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil - I re-discovered this a few weeks ago and it is really giving my Mac Studio Finish concealer a run for it's money :) I forgot how much i like it :)

Mac Fix+ - my skin has been really dry recently because of the cold weather and central heating but this stuff has kept my make-up fresh and my skin kind of hydrated.

James Brown Dry Shampoo - I love the smell of this. It's like men's aftershave, but a very light scent! and it doesn't leave too much of a white mark on your hair like Batiste can sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. Pink swoon is one of my TOP blushers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try pink swoon! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try Mac Fix+, do you think it's any good for sensative skin though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the concealer pencil like for blending? I'm just a bit worried about using a pencil under my eye because I think it might drag.

    ReplyDelete