Thursday 31 December 2009

HMV Haul

If you follow me on twitter then you will probably know i have a bit of an obsession with American TV. Seriously, wen i get home from school the first thing i do is check to see if my fave shows are up online yet or not. So as it was the sales and HMV have free postage (which i love) i thought i would treat myself to some boxsets :)

The only problem is, i've been looking on HMV all day thinking of what boxsets i can get next!! haha

The Grey's Anatomy one was £14.99 and is a collectors edition so it comes with free Cards with all the cast members and background info about them and a bonus disc which i haven't watched yet

The How I Met Your Mother one was only £9.99 :)

HAPPY DAYS!

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with box sets lol, I can't get enough, have so many on my wishlists, ebay is a great place for them if you aren't too bothered about them not being brand new - most ppl watch once then sell on, it's good for bargains, Ive got a few complete series of CSI for £10, I got series 1 and 2 of Nip Tuck for £10! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE How I Met Your Mother - its a recent discovery of mine and I can't get enough!

    I've always had a bit of an obsession with Greys, think it might be my favourite TV show of all time - such a great cast.

    You can never have too many boxsets! X

    ReplyDelete