Thursday 17 December 2009

Review: Collection 2000 Dazzle Me

Collection 2000 Dazzle Me
in Fairy Dust


Cost: about £2-£3
My Thoughts: I use to collect this product and ended up with about 12, but got rid of most of them because they just never got used :( I have a habit of doing my make-up in a rush in the morning so fiddling with loose eyeshadow really wasn't an option for me. I think if i learn to press loose shadows then i will re-purchase most of these things. These aren't really chunky or difficult to work with but they also aren't as fine as the Barry M Dazzle Dust's.
Where you can buy:
Superdrug
Boots
Some Tesco's
Compliments: I don't think i have ever worn it out of the house
Would i re-purchase: Probably, It's beautiful
Great Tip: These are soo much more intense when applied wet
Overall Score: 8/10

(from L to R) Applied wet, Applied dry


3 comments:

  1. Loving the color! It looks pretty pigemnted (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this colour! and i really like it, but like you, i haven't really worn it out, it's just to messy :(

    x

    ReplyDelete